zondag 3 januari 2010

Posing



During this class all the students had to select a picture. Following to that we had to take 2 pictures. One while holding this photo and a second picture while trying to pose like what we saw on th photo. Picture "L" you can see me trying to enbody the photo that I chose (a doing heavy fisical labour, by carrying heavy jars of water on the beach). While studying this picture it was clear to see that the person on the picture does this work often, seen by his muscular body and the way he's doing what he does. My pose is not similar to his, but by holding my hands in that position I am trying to show the viewer that the photo has something to do with heavy fisical labour (as if I am trying to hold something heavy). The following class we did a assignment about this, in which we studied the second picture series that we took and tried to match them with the correct photographs. (Trust me, it wasn't always as easy as it seems, when people are trying to pose like "trees" or "buildings").

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten