zondag 3 januari 2010

Instruction video

The assigntment was:
Make an instruction movie about a very special subject which is very common for you but not for others. The movie will give instruction to people who are initerested in this topic.


I think this instruction movie explains itself. No need for further explenation. I tried to make a simple instruction video which did not need an instructing voice(over) as well as moving film. This video consists out of pictures I took.

*Pardon my my editing skills.

In case of any problems during practise, contact me.

Below you can find a link to an instruction video that I found on YouTube. The video is totally different compared to the one I made. But despite the lack of real life video and instructions given I think they are both very informative, seen the different dimension of subject. The guy in the video breaks the dance down into easy-to-follow steps. At the end he does the complete dance.

Youtube: Instructional video "How to do the scuba hop" (click to view)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten